Welcome to the First Edition!
I will be drawing two more winners (for November and December) from those that have signed up for this newsletter in the next few days. (So feel free to pass on this newsletter to anyone you think might be interested in signing up!) The winner will receive a signed copy of Snow Angel and I’ll even wrap it for you if you would like!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Sign Up Now
NEWS FROM THE HOMEFRONT
My head knows this change is good and necessary . . . My heart feels like a piece of it is being ripped away.
So, I am finding myself savoring each moment this Christmas season, hoping and praying that God will pour out his grace on our family as we adjust to this new, upcoming season in our lives.
SNOW ANGEL NEWS:
So much has happened since Snow Angel arrived on bookstore shelves September 1st! I’ll give you the quick run down - all glory to God whose plan is being brought into being!!
· Initial reviews are glowing! Read reviews here http://jamiecarie.com/novels/snowangelreviews.aspx
· Look for print reviews in issues of “Library Journal” and “Romantic Times.” The Dec/Jan issue of “The Spirit Led Woman” magazine wrote, “ Jamie Carie's debut novel, Snow Angel, is a tale of warmth and passion, despite the Alaskan wilderness setting. Carie has taken great pains to create characters that are complex and real. Mountain man Noah Wesley believes in putting his faith into action. When a beautiful and mysterious stranger shows up on his doorstep in dire need of help, Wesley is as perplexed as he is intrigued. Set against the backdrop of the Alaskan gold rush in the late 1890s, Angel is a tale of determination and the bonds that tie families together. Carie's characters come to life with her use of rich description and detail. It is a love story you won't want to miss.”
· First podcast interview with LifeWay! (coming soon)
· Book signing tour across Indiana was educational and successful! Most stores sold at least 15 copies and I had the great privilege of meeting the folks in the trenches of their community making a difference for Christ. I have great respect for the local Christian bookstore!
· Snow Angel wins USA Book News Best Books of 2007 award! Best in Religious Fiction category!
· Audio Rights contracted—watch for The Duchess and the Dragon in audio book format soon!
· Foreign language rights in Dutch contracted - WOW! Snow Angel in Dutch! I never thought of such a thing:)
· Sales continue brisk - selling through third print run!
· I’m beginning have emails from readers telling me how much they love the story. This is really precious to me! One was from a middle school girl who was doing a project on an author and she choose me! Wow - another thing I never thought of!
SNOW ANGEL NEWS:
Winner of USA Book News Best Books of 2007 in the Religious: Fiction and Literary Category!
Coming April 2008!
PREORDER TODAY - Amazon, CBD or LifeWay