Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 9 - Columbus GA



The Second Half of Our Journey Begins

Today I had a signing at the LifeWay in Columbus, Georgia. The manager, Kevin, and his staff were once again, beyond friendly and welcoming!! Lots of ladies came in with their books that they had already read and bought a copy of LFL (my shorthand for Love's First Light). It's always such a fun jolt to meet women who have read my books - I'm still in that zone where I think I have to lure people to my table with bookmarks and then pitch my stories in my most engaging manner. But when I see a Snow Angel in hand or a Duchess, wow! I have readers!

The highlight of today was an interview with Kim Ford of Window to my World blog. Kim wrote my all time fav review of Wind Dancer so I was really excited to meet her in person. She will post the interview on her blog in the next few days. Thanks so much Kim! You are a jewel in God's kingdom!!!

Patti



Kelly



Margaret, Jo, and Jo's sister-n-law



Mary Catherine



Sheila



The LifeWay Crew - Minnie, Kevin, Pam, Dana, and Kevin



Kim Ford

2 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Glad everything's going well for you! Ya don't look road-weary yet, ha ha:)

Rel said...

Hey - loving the pics :)