Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 6 - Huntsville, Alabama



Driving.... Driving... Driving...



Whew, you would think a day of driving would feel like a break but Tony and I are ready for some major zzzzz's. :-) After checking into our hotel in Huntsville, which is a gorgeous city btw, we drove to Fayetteville, TN to meet my agent for dinner. Wes is always a calming presence for me. Tony and I have said many times that he is the coolest Christian we know! Cool in the Jesus sense if that makes sense - lol! He is working on his own book and while I'm not a big non-fiction reader, I am looking forward to his insights on men and relationships. I'll be sure and blog on that one after I read it.


I have a 30 minute TV interview tomorrow morning (eeck! that's a long one) and am praying it goes well and the Holy Spirit is leading what comes out of my mouth!!!


Here are a few pics of Wes and Fayetteville.


Tony got really excited. Something about seeing an SR71 or something like that. Men...


Downtown Fayetteville TN


We felt like we stepped back in time in the quaint downtown area.


Cahoots used to be and old jail and certainly looked like it from the outside. The food was fried and yummy.


My dear agent Wes. God sure blessed me with great one! Ditto on the hubby :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Lady, you are going to be road weary by the time you get to the end of this tour!! Hang in there!! Sounds like a wonderful time!

Molly Daniels said...

You're on a roll, sweetie:) Hugs...

Italo said...

thanks, with your posts I'm watching the real America.
I'm new in blogspot, and I can say I've been lucky to find your blog. Ciao, Italo.

Rel said...

Fun, fun :)

Prayers, love and hugs!