Thursday, February 05, 2009


Just Burned An Hour
Okay, I just found this fashion blog and these girls are so witty it's ridiculous! I think my favorite part was Heather's pic of herself on the Meet page! They have a book out that gives out awards to the "worst and dimmest in celebrity fashion and style." Hilarious!
So why am I perusing fashion blogs when I should be working to meet my April 1st deadline you might ask? Well, I'll tell you. It's because most of my readers are apparently not interested in winning a $150 dress and I'm on the hunt for fashionistas! :-) I would give a lower right molar (you know, the one really back in the back so no one would notice it missing) for a crack at this contest! So I’m burning the morning looking for fashion savvy people to offer this great deal to and bam! I spend an hour laughing myself silly on this blog.
Come on, ladies! Help me spread the word about this contest (see next entry)! Please!!!

1 comment:

Rel said...

I've tried, I've tried :)