Tuesday, July 08, 2008


RITA Dress!

I've had several people ask if I've gotten my dress for the RITA Awards Ceremony and the answer is YES!! My sister and I went shopping together and when we saw it, we both knew it was the one! But it was a little big, so I thought I would have to keep looking. Then the sales woman showed me how it could be altered (she was a really good sales woman! LOL) and I decided to go for it! The beading is just gorgeous. Let me know what you think!


What is your favorite dress that you've ever bought (wedding dresses don't count:)? What was the occasion? I would love to hear your stories!!




7 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

wow, Jamie, it's an awesome dress!!

Terri Garey said...

Wow, Jamie - gorgeous dress! The beadwork looks very cool.

Look forward to seeing you in it - see you in San Francisco! :-)

Terri

Molly Daniels said...

You're gonna look gorgeous:)

Fav dress? I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, it's a gorgeous dress! You're going to look fabulous in it.

My fav. dress would be for the second pageant I was in. It was a long champagne ivory chiffon dress. The straps went off the shoulder, and had a pendent on the bodice. It's gorgeous. I loved everything about it. And I felt absolutely beautiful in it.

Rel said...

The woman makes the dress, Jamie and I'm sure you will make it shine :)

I've never really bought a dress I loved that much! I'm more of a casual kind of girl.

Fedora said...

Jamie, that's a gorgeous dress! My favorite special occasion dress is my wedding dress (which was off the rack at Nordstrom), but I haven't had the occasion to wear it again. The dress I've worn more than once is the bridesmaid dress that my sister wore at my wedding ;)

Helen Brenna said...

Love the dress, Jamie! Can't wait to see you in it for real.