Wednesday, February 13, 2008




Celebrity Hair!!

Have you ever wondered what you would look like with Jennifer Lopez locks or Jessica Alba's do? Well now you can find out!! I found this really fun, incredibly easy website where you can download a photo of yourself and then choose hairstyles from hundreds of celebs to try. You can even change the color and add highlights! So if you like Katherine Heigl's elegant up-sweep, but look terrible as a platinum blond (like I did) you can change it to red, a rich brown or even black if you want to.

The site comes from InStyle Magazine's website. Here it is: www.instyle.com/hair

I liked one style so much that I recently had my bangs cut short (scary, but I'm getting used to it and everyone loves it)!

Have fun!

1 comment:

Angi said...

I'll have to check this out! I've been considering going back to bangs, but have been too chicken to take the plunge. Maybe this would help me make the decision!