Friday, June 19, 2009


Would You Like to Win A Copy of Love's First Light (before it's out in stores!)? It's the Five for Five Contest!!

To celebrate the coming out of my fourth novel, Love's First Light, I am running a very special contest! (I'm so excited!!) All you have to do to enter is get FIVE people to sign up for my free e-newsletter then email me your name and the five names who agreed to sign up! Your name will be entered in the drawing. It's that easy to enter! I will draw FIVE names on Friday, June 26th for a free signed copy. To sign up for my e-newsletter just go to my website www.jamiecarie.com and type in the name in the box on the upper right side of the homepage. To email me just click the "Contact Jamie" button right below the sign-up box.
Big announcement coming soon!!! Check back in a few days for my SUMMER BOOK TOUR SCHEDULE!! This July I will be touring in the glorious south - so come on by if you're able, ya'll!!!

1 comment:

Molly Daniels said...

Cool! Can I come along? LOL:)