Thursday, March 27, 2008


Next Big News!

Snow Angel has been nominated by Romance Writers of America® as a RITA® finalist in the First Books category!! The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony in San Francisco on August 1st. I’m so thrilled and honored to be included in this group of talented writers!! To view the list of 2008 RITA finalists, visit www.rwanational.org/cs/2008_rita_finalists.


It was a long tough road to publication of this story. Being nominated validates my belief that God has great plans for this book! I'm so glad He wouldn't let me give up when the going got tough. (If you haven't heard my story on this, here is an interview describing it on Novel Journey - http://noveljourney.blogspot.com/2007/08/author-interview-jamie-carrie.html)

And here is my praise to the Lord!

Psalm 100
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Serve the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations. (NIV)

Be blessed by our great God!!

Jamie Carie




1 comment:

Molly Daniels said...

Congratulations on the nomination! I'll keep you in my prayers:)